Here at dezrez we aim to be one of the most innovative, creative and forward thinking software providers out there. That's why we're constantly investing in our employees to dedicate resources to improve our software. Adding new features to offer a better service to our clients, you the estate agent.
Compulsory Fields - A recent update to the dezrez software has allowed us to fulfil and adapt our software to meet the needs of our clients. Within the contact card you can now choose a large number of fields and make this a default for information to collect when estate agents are entering new contacts details. Essentially this acts as a nag field to improve the data collection of your staff members.
In the personal contact card you can change a large number of fields to suit your needs, some of these include, e-mail addresses, reason, current status, and grade to name just a few.
New Custom wizard - Custom wizard allows the negotiator to call us and ask for a custom entry to be created. All custom entries will appear with the same colour. EG Custom Entry = "Client expenses", Report = How much have I spent on clients this month?
1. Merge field fixes on compliant documents (bug)
2. New merge fields for rent arrears/pets/permitted occupiers and break clauses (change)
3. Grid panel alignment fixes (bug)
4. Maintenance module updates – improved audit trail (change)
5. Doc storage bug fix, tenant and property bills now save correctly (bug)
6. Improved vocabulary across site (change)
7. Extra details stored for contractor, PLI and NICEIC (change)
8. Tenant referencing now implemented with Van Mildert (change)
9. Added area to make notes about a rent demand (change)
10. Bank account details now stored for a contractor (change)
Website revamp! It’s time for a new look! We’re changing parts of the dezrez website, and for the better. Certain areas are long overdue for a new lick of paint and we hope that you’ll like what we’ve got planned. Some of the areas that we’re changing include the ‘about us’ section, our website navigation, our property management area, a new conveyancing tab and interestingly a marketplace section.
Usage report overhaul – Over the years we've felt that our usage report is an underutilised piece of functionality that could be more beneficial and useful for our clients. It is a great reporting mechanism that should be useful for our clients to identify their performance and activity throughout the month and year. We've decided to have an overhaul of the usage report, making it look more aesthetically appealing, comparative in design, useful in nature and flexible in terms of the content that can go into it.